IT Managed Services
Defend against loss of productivity, business downtime and unplanned, high one-time-costs by allowing our IT experts to proactively monitor and provide preventive maintenance to detect and eliminate computer problems before they occur. Directions Technology provides affordable, high quality service by using a combination of remote IT management tools, end-user help desk support and local onsite experts.
Stop wasting valuable time and money struggling to keep your PCs, servers, email and network services up and running. Discover how our powerful and flexible managed service deliver the reliability and performance you need to manage your computing environment for a predictable fixed monthly fee.
We do more than you may realize!
- Remote Help Desk Support - Our remote help desk support is the most efficient way to solve most common IT related problems.
- On-Site Support - Unlimited on-site service calls and regular scheduled maintenance ensures network uptime.
- Infrastructure - Our Network Administrator combines 24×7 remote monitoring and maintenance to keep your infrastructure running smoothly.
- Business Continuity (Backup & Disaster Recovery) - Business continuity is critical for any business. Our Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution is a turnkey solution for critical data protection and rapid recovery.
- Security - AntiVirus, Anti-Spam, Firewall, and Security Patch management ensures that your network and inbox remain safe and secure.
- Email Management - Whether hosted or on-premise email management gives you email continuity, Anti-Spam, and shared contacts and calendars through Exchange.
- Technology Consulting - A dedicated Virtual CIO gives you the expertise you need to make the right decisions about your technology needs.
- Unified Communication - Transform the way your business communicates and streamline processes with the right VoIP solutions.
- Mobility - Support for most mobile devices keeps you up to date and working even when you are on the move.
- Print Management - Ensure that your printers are always accessible to all of your users.