As more of our clients continue to choose technologies allowing them options to work from anywhere and from any device, our skills and expertise are continuing to grow.
Today, many of our clients already use Citrix or Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Services and our team are experienced in optimising these environments to improve productivity, stability and workplace flexibility.
As part of our commitment to continuing to offer our clients world class business technology solutions, we are pleased to announce our partnership with Teba, one of Australia’s top Citrix Platinum Partners. Teba have some 25 years’ experience working with businesses across a broad range of sizes and industries, with a portfolio of successful projects completed with everyone from manufacturing and engineering firms to multi-site professional services firms to household names like Telstra. With our talented team of support and project engineers and Teba’s team of some the most skilled Citrix consultants in the country, you can be assured that we will deliver real benefits in stability and productivity for your business.
This partnership will allow us to further strengthen our consultancy and support in the following areas:
- Mobile Work Solutions – Citrix technologies enable your people to work with company data on the latest devices – from anywhere. This allows you to reduce your stress by providing your users with even more reliable and secure access to large files and company applications, no matter where your users are located – and even if they’re using iPads or older PCs.
- Desktop Virtualisation – Transform your Windows desktops and applications into a simple and easy to manage cloud desktop that can grow and expand with your business.
- Custom Cloud Solutions – Every business is different –
- Remote CAD Software – Architect-Engineer-Construction collaboration with minimum effort. Access your 3D CAD Applications from anywhere, at any time, on any device. Allow staff from multiple office locations to work on the same project, at the same time, in real time.
- Citrix Best Practices – Our unique process for aligning our clients technology systems with best practice means that you can be assured that your Citrix environment will be managed to maximise performance and stability.
To talk to us about how Citrix can benefit your business or for more information about our partnership with Teba, contact us on 1800 013 001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org